Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I Like to Document My Annual Winter Wonderland

Getting there... I like my Beanie Anya. I put her on my cover of 
Smash: Holiday book... My hometown decided to hold annual event at Webster lake called Winter Wonderland. They gave hot cocoa, popcorn, cookie, small craft, bonfire and horse wagon ride. They also have Santa for the kids to meet and have their picture taken for free. I enjoyed that. 

This year is 6th annual. I had a busy day on Friday and was not able to visit Winter Wonderland and then decided to go on the next day. It was snowing in late afternoon and I checked to make sure they are still open. I live near that- about 3 mins drive. I don't care. I must have my annual photo with Santa.

I put in all photos with Santa and other things like bonfire, horse, etc. It was nice way to record my "adventures" at Winter Wonderland. I use Christmas lights stickers from EK Sticko. Flourishes and Christmas Trees are from Jolee's. Only couple of thing left to add but I am trying to figure it out first before add to the front. I need to make hole for the part I have to install... so hope soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment