Thursday, April 23, 2015

Crocheted Baby Dresses- We can take orders

My lovely grandma made many, many dresses for years. Now I offer her a chance to tell other people about her works. She was happy. I can show examples of her baby dresses so that you can get an idea of what they look like. She loves to crochet. Support her works please if you can. Many thanks. I do have Etsy. I can post some of them ready to go, otherwise if you are looking for specific, ask us!

14 in length 11 in wide
she said for that size the price will be 45 dollars

14 in length 13 in wide
would be $50
(SOLD)

14 in length 14 in wide
would be $50
 
If you are interested, let us know about size, colors and prices.
we also do blankets, shoes and hats.
contact me @ alcyone7s at hotmail dot com
 
Have a nice day !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment