Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My First Project Life Layout

When I first heard of Project Life... before I bought BH kits... This is my first layout for Project Life and never show it to anyone for months. I decided to documented about my nephew and niece plus me. I cut out paper for the pocket page. However the one I bought was Colorbok. The pocket page wasn't in right measurement. Not enough allowance to cover/fit, all my 4x6 is already bit tight and top part which is 4x12... it is slippy that piece of paper won't stay in. That top section pocket wasn't 4x12 which disappointed me that I can see top part of my 4x12 peeking out of the pocket. I am sure Colorbok attempted to do the same with project life way but failed in make it happened. I am glad I only bought one package of it. I recently got We R Memory pocket pages which works great.


No comments:

Post a Comment