Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Greeting Farm stamps

I enjoyed coloring those stamped images. If you are curious... yep, those stamps are from The Greeting Farm.
 I don't know why but I like how they looked.


However I heard there is change at TGF. Prices and other thing. Honestly, I can understand about price but will they change the look? I don't know.

Here's their information:

---Price---effect Jan 1, 2014---
* 3x4 Singles: $9
* Special Edition 3x4 Singles: $12
* 4x6 Sets (incl - Big Anyas, OA, Sitting Series): $16
* Miss Anya Series (incl - All Miss Anya related sets): $18
* 6x9 Sets: $25
* 8.5x11 Kits: $30 - $48

--- Other---
I've been getting many inquiries about the Miss Anya sets... and if we are doing any more new ones. We are no longer doing any more 'new' Miss Anya sets..... BUUUUT before everyone starts panicking lol, the reason is because we've decided to do a '2nd generation' Miss Anya collection where her looks and style is more in line with the Big Anyas. We're still going to try to squeeze in 3 in a set as per the originals.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing us at thegreetingfarm@gmail.com

And as always Thank You all so much for your support and understanding.

xoxo,
Marie & TGF

No comments:

Post a Comment