Thursday, May 24, 2012

Small Envelope Album

I tried to create the small album by using the idea from SCRAP-IMPULSE with envelope. Just a warning, it's in Germany language. (use page translation) But it's easy to follow steps with photos. I changed few things to mine with closures by remove metal clasps and replaced with circle closures. The reason I like it that I can store ticket or small information inside the page and close it so that I can look at them again in the future. It's cool.

I used 3 pocket envelopes and 3 letter-sized cardstocks to create this. You can do in any size and any number of envelope and cardstock.

Here's my photos of my album. It's empty. I will add stuffs to it soon and will post it on my blog when I am done. The size of it is about 6" by 9".

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment